Thank you for your interest in working with me. I am currently a full-time employee for a major thrift store. I have two grown children and three young grandchildren. Another grandchild forthcoming November 2018. I love to blog about a multitude of things. Many of those things are about my family, friends, books, photography, theater, games, movies, and music. I am an author of a published paranormal novella. I write short stories and poetry as well. My tastes are rather eclectic in nature.
I enjoy sharing those products and services that are beneficial to everyday living and entertainment. In addition, I can review products and services for parents based upon my history as a parent and working for nearly 15 years with children in a pre-school and elementary school setting.
If you want me to host a giveaway or a review to assist your brand please contact me at:
My disclosure policy for compliance with the new EU disclosure regulations can be found HERE
Requirements for PR:
- I do require that you send a free full-size product to me for review.
- I will not pay to review your product. If your product is delivered COD then I will return it.
- My review will be based on my honest opinion or of that of my household.
- My opinions are my own, final, and not subject to retaliation of any kind.
- If my review includes a giveaway, you the sponsor are responsible for shipping prize to the winning recipient.
- If you want a certain logo or button put on my review/giveaway, you the sponsor must provide that to me via our conversation through e-mail.
- I will promote your product in a myriad of ways which can include but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, photographs, models, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Giveaways will run no longer than 2 weeks unless agreed upon between you, the sponsor, and me.
- I reserve the right to refuse products or services based on my own convictions.
I look forward to working with you soon!
Naila Moon aka M.M. Hudson (Michelle)
These policies are in effect from this day forward and will be reviewed and updated as necessary.
~revised May 2018~