Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hey! Miss Me?

gif credit


Well, hello there! Remember me?
Yeah, yeah, I know, I have not been around since June...JUNE! Wow!

I could give you a whole bunch of reasons but it wouldn't amount to a hill a beans to you and a waste of breath for me. So, I won't bother. Hee...

Anyway, I am pseudo back...well, sort of, it depends on internet and all that but. I found out I can work in the work out facilities here at my apartment complex for free. Yay!
I suppose that is not what they mean by working out but I am working my brain...so, there!

Anyway, coming this September, I will be renewing my blogging outlet. I am returning to the way my blog used to be, an outlet for my thoughts, yearnings, desires. Originally, when I first blogged, this was what it was for me. This was back in the days of Yahoo 360 and then, Mutiply. Eventually, many of us came to Blogger...some on to Wordpress. In any case, that is when it died!

What I mean is, we were family and Facebook and other social media took over. This is not a bad thing per se but for me, it also morphed into a simple giveaway site. That was not necessarily bad either and still is not, but, it took away my need to express myself.

I will have a review or a giveaway from time to time but I hope you will stick around...or come back and see what I have to say. Better yet, let's form those friendships almost long forgotten now. It is good for my soul and I am sure for yours too.

Drop me a line in comments. I want to hear, how are you?

Peace out,
Michelle

PS>Check out tomorrow or next day what will be happening in September on this blog!

1 comment:

tisme143 said...

I am glad you are back, and its nice to know that you are doing well, For me , I have been on my own journey in life.. Looking forward to reading more on your blog.. Welcome! bk :)
@tisonlyme143