Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hey, Again!

Hello, one and all! It seems like it has been forever since I last blogged. Well, the truth is...it has been. I last blogged last year near the beginning of December. Whoa!

I did do a little blogging over on my reading blog but not even much there. You see, I think I intentionally stepped away for awhile. Many personal things arrived at one time and I needed time to step away for that. Also, I simply did not have the consistent net and with working 40 hours a week, I often missed library computer time.

sigh...

Now, I am rejuvenated a bit and have net available. So, I can be back with more of my dribble. YAY!

So, that means (at least 3 times a week posts):
Monday's Music postings
Writings (Tuesday or Thursday or Both)
Intermittent giveaway postings
Friday Follow (TBD)

Catch me also on:
Reading Authors (my reading blog)
Facebook
Twitter

Until next time...Michelle



No comments: