Monday, March 19, 2018

A-Z Challenge Theme Reveal


As in the past few years, I have taken on the A-Z April challenge. The last 3-4 years I have done double blogs which I intend to do again this year.

Usually, I have not revealed my themes and just left it up to people to find me but this year I have thought, "what the heck!" So, having said all of that, this is my theme reveal post.

I know, I know, get on with it already!

*drum roll*

For this blog: This year I am doing music A-Z. However, I am adding a little twist to them as all of the video/music will be in sign language.

For my other blog, Reading Authors, I will be doing A-Z book reviews. These reviews will mostly be children's books but there will be others. There also may be included some giveaways or spotlights.

So, there you have it!  Hope to see you when I begin the first of April.

~Michelle
PS>It is not too late to sign up if you want to participate. Simply click on the logo to the top right of my blog and it will take you to the page of information.

4 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

"All of Me" is one of my all-time favorite songs. So beautiful. Thanks for playing it today.

pilch92 said...

I look forward to both of your A-Z themes.

bookworm said...

All the music in sign language? This should indeed be interesting. Looking forward to dropping in. I am probably only going to do one music post for A to Z but you never know. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Are you a sign language interpreter? I love your theme this month, these videos always get me.