Sunday, May 6, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me and A Spark! #MondaysMusicMovesMe #IGiveSparks


Well, hello again my musically inclined friends. I have good news! I finally have my net fixed again and hopefully, it will stay that way.

Before I begin with this week's theme. I want to hand out a spark to get your week going. If you would like to join those of us trying to start the week out positive, join the linky HERE

.
Well, now, this is the first month that we will begin having a co-host that chooses the themes for the month. Of course, you know Marie, who runs this musical shin-dig and Cathy and Stacy who co-conduct. We also welcome Alana on her first true co-conducting tour. We still send out love to Callie who is on hiatus.

This month will be John from "The Sound of One Hand Typing." He is well known to the A-Z Challengers as a co-host and to the 4M's as a strong player. Happy to have you aboard this month as a conductor. His first theme of the month is songs that start with each letter of your name. You can use your first, middle, or last name. Wow! Okay!

I have a very long name whether I use my real name or the one you most know me by. So, put your dancing shoes on and stay awhile! Here we go...

M: What better fit than starting out with a song that has my name in it!


I: From Whitney Houston


C: From the Mamas and the Papas

H: From Neil Diamond


E: From Tears for Fears


L: Another from Neil Diamond

L: From David Bowie


E: Finally, from Michael Jackson



Make sure to link up.
Musically yours,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

12 comments:

Colette S said...

Whoa! You have so many of my faves here!
Now this is how you begin the music week!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

First thing, I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong when I sent the tweet out. :( You not only spelled your name out in song but your first pick is actually your name - very cool! Thanks for sharing the dance floor with the 4M, dearie! It's always so nice to boogie with you. Have a sparkletastic week, my friend.


~Curious as a Cathy
C.A.T.H.Y. playlist & 'Sparks'

csuhpat1 said...

Beautiful choices. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing

Mike said...

Cool list! Thanks for sharing

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Hi Michelle,
We have a good name for songs, don't we? You get an extra song with yours though as I only spell my name with one L.
My fav of the ones you showcased is California Dreamin'. I LOVE the Mamas & the Papas!
Tears for Fears is another good one that I hadn't heard in a long time.
The Michael Jackson song is new to me so that was cool. He has such an amazing body of work.
And starting out with the Beatles song was perfect. Did people always start singing that song to you when you first met them? That happened to me all the time when I'd be introduced to someone: they'd break out in song with this Beatles classic. It was funny most of the time but sometimes it got old. :) Just curious if that happened to you throughout your life too...

Have a good rest of the week,

Michele at Angels Bark

John Holton said...

Great job with this one! I like your selections, some of which are favorites.

Cathy Keisha said...

Those are some great picks. You can't go wrong with the Beatles or David Bowie.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

All of the time! I hated the song for years but came to appreciate it. :)

Mary B said...

For some reason I missed commenting on this last week. (Sorry!) I came here looking for this week's post but am not seeing it. Hope all is well with you.

Great song choices, even if I'm a week late!

~Mary
Jingle Jangle Jungle

ps. I am getting a malware notice from your page - it's the socialbuttonmaker or something like that. Thought you might want to know.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't see it either and I checked my email to see if you sent me something tellin' me what's goin' on.

Mike Golch said...

Thank you for your music and the Get the code link up now I can add that to this weeks post on my blog!

pilch92 said...

Excellent quote and wonderful song choices.