Thursday, October 10, 2019

OMGSH Day 10!!!! #Halloween #Music #CryptKeeper 2019

WORST CRYPTKEEPER EVER!

I swear to you folks, I thought I had it all together, I was ready...seriously ready! I have three blogs going this time.

I preposted for one....check out my Reading Authors Network...the other one... check out Zombie Crossings...a friend of mine is helping with.  This one though, this one right here the original blog, I have messed up. It is day 10 and I am 9 days behind.

So, I will get better. At least I will try.  Let's tidy up this crypt and get back into the spooky groove, shall we?



Day 2-Meet the Creeper by Rob Zombie
Day 3-Superstition by Stevie Wonder
Day 4-Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Day 5-Disturbia by Rihanna
Day 6-Ghost by Katy Perry
Day 7-Ghost Busters by Ray Parker Jr.
Day 8-Casper the Friendly Ghost by Little Richard
Day 9-Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

DAY 10-I Got My Scream On by China Anne McClain


Which of these is a favorite? Do you have a favorite not listed in this first 10 days? Tell me in comments!

Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle

No comments: