Thursday, December 26, 2019

THANK YOU/HAPPY NEW YEAR & LOOK WHAT'S COMING!


Hello one and all!

First I wanted to thank you for coming by throughout the year and see what I had cooking here. I know that things have been sporadic but it has been a tough this year for me. I appreciate that you have stuck with me for the most part.

In the New Year, I plan to do some polishing up and revamping some things I do. It may take a little bit but I hope it is something that not only I can be proud of but that you will want to come back to time and again.

Looking to January...
I will be co-hosting for the month with my gals from Monday's Music Moves Me. I have missed being with them and it will be great to be back on the musical track again. If you have never spinned tunes with them, try them out next year.

I will be reving up a new 52 list. I have not done one in a few years and now, is the time. To add to the fun, I will be turning 52 in January as well. Maybe I should throw a virtual birthday party? Hmm?
I may or may not post my list but you never know.

I will be bringing you giveaways as I have been but, I hope that in the New Year they will be giveaways from sponsors I have been lucky enough to have found.

I am considering a different weekly segment or two as well. Hmm? Be watching!
-------------
On my other blog, I will be reviewing and spotlighting books as I always do. IF you have never been there (gasp!) come over. I always have great books to show you and often have giveaways for books as well as Amazon cards. You can find the link to my blogs over to the right.

Well, I wish you a Happy 2020 New Year and look forward to seeing you and hearing from you too!

Peace and hugs,
Michelle

1 comment:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Belated Christmas wishes and happy New Year to you, my dear! We'll be looking forward to having you as next month's honorary co-hostess. I trust things are okay on your end and I pray for God's blessings to be upon you in the coming new year. Take care and be safe!