Sunday, May 31, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me...Choose Your Own Music #MondaysMusicMovesMe #music

Hey there...you remember me? Yeah! I have been gone a long time taking care of grand kids and being away from home. Then of course this whole virus thing that put a crick in everyone's plans. Who knew the first half of 2020 would be so dang crazy.

So, let's start the second half of the year with some rockin' music. I am your co-host this month with those fabulous ladies: Xmas Dolly, Cathy, Stacy, and Alana. Whoo hoo!
This month we are starting out with a choose your own music. Cathy suggest to all the co-host that we go wild. Well, that is just what I am going to do!

Don't forget to sign up!

Musically yours,
~Michelle





First up: This is a group from 1993 that I have never heard of but the song is familiar.
Mr. Big with "Wild World"





Next up: This next song is from the theme from the movie Wild Wild West. It a sung by a quite familiar singer/actor, Will Smith, featuring Dru Hill and Kool Mo Dee. The video also features another prominent singer but I will let you catch who that is.



Finally: I cannot pass up today's "theme" without sharing The Troggs. They are all about "Wild Thing".


9 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Great tunes here girlfriend! I tried to get ahold of you on FB Be friends with MEllen that's me. My other FB is all messed up & I cannot get in. I got FB workin' on it. I'll let you know when it's fixed. I think oh Wil here should do more tunes. He's really quite good. Have a great day & you rocked the house! Hope all is well with you! Stay healthy & STAY HOME!

XmasDolly said...

The linky is in your email. We had a mishap, but I sent it to you or you can sign up on my blog. HUGS

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Welcome back, my dear! I apologize for the goof up on the linky code but thankfully Marie got it fixed for us. Things have been really WILD these past few months. Great spin on the turntable today with your theme for 'your choice song picks' week. The Troggs 'Wild Thing' always makes me smile because when DD#1 was tot I'd sing it to her and she loved it! She would giggle and giggle which in turn made me laugh. Small fries are so darn cute. Thanks for the dance and have a wild but fun week!

songbird's crazy world said...

I love "Wild Thing".

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice songs. Thanks for sharing them.

Jennifer Perry said...

Thanks for a fun afternoon break in the day!

Alana said...

Dang! Mr. Big was OK and I love the Troggs (great song from my childhood) but Will Smith! People forget he started out as a rapper and - just wow, sampling Stevie Wonder and all. One heck of a song!

Mike Golch said...

Love Wild thing by the Troggs,and I sure as heck gotr a kick out of this version: https://youtu.be/BNCEFn7E34s

Stacy Uncorked said...

Welcome back, Michelle! So nice to have you co-hosting this month. :) LOVED all your song choices, as usual! Thanks for the dance!