Sunday, July 26, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me...Free Week

Hello to all of my musical peeps. I am back this week with some fun tunes to spin for you as we all hit the dance floor.

Of course we know the 4M's is hosted by the musical conductor, Xmas Dolly. She has a few co-conductors: Stacy, Alana, and Cathy who help get us rollin' along for the week.

This month, Alana has picked the tunes and this week is a freebie week. Let's see what I have in my bag for you today.

First up: Since we are rollin' let's start out with this tune. This duo actually sings two songs in this clip but I find the whole scene comical as is the whole movie. I give you, The Blues Brothers.



Next: I just love this singer voice with this song. Adele has such a powerful voice and her stories musically are just as powerful. I am presenting to you her song Rolling In the Deep but in an unusual way.



Final:This singer is fairly new to me as is this song but I love her energy and the song. I present to you, Lauren Daigle in, "Still Rolling Stones"



Make sure you sign up.

Musically yours~Michelle

7 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Awww man, I hate when that happens I'm writing a comment and poof! grrrrrrrr The last tune sounds like Adele for sure, and before that was Adele.. Rollin' in the deep, is an awesome tune, and the Blues Brothers who doesn't know that tune. Too cool! YOU'VE ROCKED THE HOUSE GIRLFRIEND! WOO HOO! STAY COOL & SAFE! Hugs

DrillerAA said...

Rawhide and the Blues Brothers are just classic. Rolling in the Deep is one of my favorite Adele songs. Lauren Dagle has been a superstar in Christian music for several years, but her music has crossed over and now she is a world class artist. She does indeed have an Adele quality to her vocals. Have a blessed week.

songbird's crazy world said...

Interesting video of the Adele song

csuhpat1 said...

Super cool songs. Thanks for sharing them.

Tom said...

...how can you go wrong with the Blue Brothers, those wild and crazy guys? Perhaps I need to give Adele a bit more attention. Lauren Daigle is a new one for me, thanks for the introduction. Keep the music playing!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Nice music choices!

Alana said...

I first ran across the Rawhide/Stand by Your Man set when I was doing a post a year or so again on TV theme songs of my youth, and it's a classic. Adele's Rolling in the Deep is another classic and, although I don't use ASL, I saw all the positive comments about the video. The last choice was fine, too. Reminds me vaguely of John Legend's Glory, for some reason.