Monday, January 31, 2022

#Music: Monday's Music Moves Me, Your Choice



I am certainly late for Monday's Music but that is okay because the day is not over. Speaking of over, where did January go? Wow!  

Anyway, this is freebie week or pick your own sans theme week. I think I have some picks out of the ole brain here. This will be eclectic in nature this time around.

First up: I love this first artist. She grew up in the Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee and has helped many people from the area. She is flashy but down to earth. Her music has touched millions, but she is also a known actress and now author. I am talking none other than Dolly Parton!


Next up: By now, we have all heard of the big music shake up on Spotify. For the record, I have not subscribed to the streaming channel, but many people do. I can appreciate the many artists that are running and pulling their hard work. In any case, it started with this popular artist. I love his music. So, it is fitting for me to post this piece from Neil Young.


Usually, I would post another song to listen to, but this seems to be it for me. Make sure to link up your music and enjoy other's selections. 

Michelle


4 comments:

Alana said...

Neil Young is a classic. He has so many good songs. I have never used Spotify, either. In my case, I don't use any streaming service. I used to use Amazon music until they started charging for it even if you had Prime.

pilch92 said...

I knew you meant Dolly Parton .:) She is an amazing woman.

songbird's crazy world said...

My whole post today was devoted to Neil Young

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

Dolly Parton is such a warm and genuinely a caring person. I would love to meet her someday. Dolly got her first big break here in Knoxville. When Dolly was a little girl, Knoxville was a big a city for that little east Tennessee gal. I love Dolly and for King & Country singing together!

Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor. January went by like a flash and I'm sure this month will be no different, especially since it's a bit shorter. Have a boogietastic week, my dear!