Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stuff of the World and a perspective about it

As with many people, Japan and other parts of the world has been on my mind.  I have friends that live there and like so many others, my thoughts went right to them.

I am happy to report they are safe but the daily things that continue to happy there does not make it that safe for them.  However, the one friend continues to update and it makes me feel better.

I think the one thing we have to remember is that life continues to go on even in the face of diversity. We just have to remember to breathe and keep moving forward in all of it.  I truly think that is what the Japanese people are doing as well as the Hatians, the people of India, the people of New Orleans, the people of.....they are living one day, one step, one breath at a time.

We can too. 

I urge you to donate to the Red Cross if you can. Here is the donation link: RED CROSS DONATIONS

Most of all tell the ones near to you that you love them... Right now and then with the rest of the world, take one step at a time.

Peace,
Naila Moon

No comments: