Sunday, July 5, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...Hi Ya All #MondaysMusicMovesMe #Branson #CountryMusic

Hi Ya all from Branson. Did you have a nice weekend? I enjoyed time with my family and yesterday one of my cousins came in. I have not seen her in 3 years! My Mom comes in to town on Tuesday, I have not seen her since Thanksgiving, and I get to see another cousin, two Uncles, and two Aunts next weekend. I am one happy camper right now.

So, it is Monday and that means music! This week our co-hostess of the most-ess (LOL), Stacy has decided we need to "country" up the place. Well, I can do that for sure! I mean seriously, I live in Branson which lately has been called the number 2 country capital right next to Nashville.

I got my boot-scootin' boots on and ready to hit the dance floor with Stacy along with our awesome host, Xmas Dolly and my other co-host, the always fabulous, Callie! Let's go!


First up: I got some boot scootin' to do with this fine duo.



Next up: This girl just never quits with the hits since she became an all-star from her club days.



Moving on: This gal has been a favorite of mine before she got into acting and even now after the acting. She also just happens to be Kelly Clarkson's Mother-in-law! (WARNING: Possible triggers and may not want to have children in room)



Next: Lately, I have been thinking about this singer and the songs he sung. He was all about country and living the life.


Finally: As a nod to the folks here in Branson, This company of singers known as the Baldnobbers, has been performing here for 56 years now. My grandparents used to go to their shows and loved them. They were one of the first groups here to establish Branson which had been called, "Little Nashville".  I am saying howdy ya all and have a good week!



















4 comments:

stevebethere said...

I enjoyed your choices some new to me lurrrve Kelly Clarkson & Jon Denver :-)

Hope your doing fine Naila and being a good girl LOL

Have a tanfastical week :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Brooks & Dunn Boot Scootin' Boogie is a fun tune. I didn't know Kelly Clarkson is married to Reba's son, but then I don't keep up with celebs. lol I haven't heard The Night the Lights Went Out in a long time. I always liked that song. Oh yeah, you can't think country without thinking about Country Roads of WV (my home state). Great tunes to kick your heels up to this morning, Michelle. Have a tunetastic week, my friend!

A Place in Time #AmandaAbizaid #music

Colette S said...

You are definitely having a great time with family coming and coming!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE boot scootin boogie :)

Thanks for the fun hits! Dance on honey!

XmasDolly said...

EEEEEE HAW! You definitely got some foot stompin' music here girlfriend! I so agree with Colette! Luvin the Boot Scootin' Boogie there, but then again the video with Reba is the best. Ya done good here gal! Hope you had a great weekend.