Monday, June 10, 2019

#MondaysMusicMovesMe Birthday Melodies!




Hey everybody! It has been a long time since I danced with the crew at 4M's. Really, it has been way too long!

I had to come today though, I heard through the grapevine that our own captain of the ship, Marie, is having a birthday this week. What better way for her to celebrate than with a musical extravaganza on 4M's!

She said she wants birthday songs and that is what she is gonna get. I did hear something about a twist with a song with the first letter of your name. So, she will get that too. Hey, it's her birthday, I am just bringing the "presents".

So, Marie, Stevie (we are on first name basis here) came by to start off this party.


I am continuing this celebration with Kool & The Gang.


I thought I would take clues from Betty Boop on how to throw your birthday party.


In the end, I just decided to toast to you!



Of course I could not leave with out you getting your birthday present twist. So, instead of the first letter, I am giving you my whole name! *wink*




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIE!!!! LOVE YOU!!!


7 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

You didn't miss a beat! Your mewsic shares for Marie's birthday part are spot on. I know she's gonna love the Betty Boop clip. I wish I had thought to include something like this. 'A Toast To Your Birthday' by The Shells released in the early 60s and this is the first time for me to hear this oldie. Thanks for making this a real treat for us all Michelle, ma belle! ;)

Allstarme79 said...

Luckily, your name IS a song. I don't think anyone ever wrote one with mine.

csuhpat1 said...

Welcome back, you were missed. Thanks for sharing these great songs.

John Holton said...

Max Fleischer was a genius, wasn't he? Nice choices!

songbird's crazy world said...

Love your choices

Alana said...

I never checked to see if my name was a song. This was just right, especially the Betty Boop cartoon, and fight it turned into and who rescued her at the end. I agree with John - Max Fleischer was a genius.

aisasami said...

Nice selection of birthday songs! And, it is great to hear that you have a song with your name in it! Pure Prairie League has a song with a different spelling of my name, does that count?