Sunday, June 16, 2019

Spinning Tunes on #MondaysMusicMovesMe...Freebie Week #music


Hello my musically inclined friends. It is once again time to hit the dance floor and dance to some of the hottest music around. As you can see the kitties are enjoying spinning the tunes with me today.

Since it is freebie week, I thought spinning was a good theme to do with and I asked from Facebook friends what they might like to hear or see on my post for this week. They didn't answer so, I came up with my own.

First up: Since it seems spinning is what I wanted to do, I thought I would start with this song from Dead or Alive.


Next up: Diana Ross sang about how a boy turned her round and round in this song. Haven't we all had someone who drove us "crazy"?




That is all I really have for you today. I may be late but I hope to get around to see you all this week.

Love and music,
Michelle

6 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

It's great seeing you on the dance floor this morning. Diana Ross, 'Upside Down' is a fabulous disco classic to get you into the groove. Thanks for joining the 4M gang this week, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

csuhpat1 said...

Two classic songs. Very nice. Thanks for sharing them.

DrillerAA said...

While I was not a huge disco fan, I have always enjoyed Diana Ross. She's been making great music for six decades.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! Haven't heard Dead or Alive in years. Thanks for the memories. Me like.

Alana said...

Perhaps it's a guilty pleasure, but disco is something I always loved, even when it was "out". And I loved Diana Ross with the Supremes and as a solo artist. Dead or Alive can spin me around, too. Two songs I haven't heard in a long time.

Khushboo said...

i loved this dance. there movement alive my memories.
buy this