A lovely lady and fellow Coloradan came by to tell me she was awarding me this blog award. She follows my blogs (as I follow hers). If you have not met her, please go by and say hi. Colorado-The Becker's
Thank you Shawn!
Apparently to receive the award I must blog 7 things about myself and then pass it on to others.
1. I am the oldest of 4 in my family. I am the only girl. In my Mom's family, she is the oldest of 5 and the only girl. Both of our families had twin brothers.
2. I own 8 puppets as I used to be on a puppet team. (I hope to return when I move.)
3. I was scared to ride the city bus when I first moved here. I would go NOWHERE without my husband. (After all, I am a country girl.)
4. I sucked my thumb until I was 12.
5. I hate my finger nails.
6. I have been to 48 states and 3 countries.
7. I have been known to interpret dreams for other people.
Ok, now to pass this on to others:
Gerry's Soap and Stuff
Hearing the Whispers
I Sound Like My Mother
Little Bishop's Chronicles
Water Blogged Stories
There are certainly more awesome blogs I follow and follow me. Thank you to everyone. All of you rock!