Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me Monday-June 6th and Music Moves Me

It is that time again when you get to find out a little about me and I get to find out a little about you. Head on over to Java's Place at Never Growing Old to find out more.

Once you are done there, rock out with me (my video is below) and Xmas Dolly on her Music Moves Me page.


Have a great week! ~Naila Moon

1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Honestly, I do not eat that much candy. If it was chocolate, then it was this:



2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?

Well, not really. Sometimes I would take a magazine and leave it in there and maybe read it over time.




3.  I can't stand when someone _________?

Chomps their food! OMGSH, it drives me batty!



4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?

Actually, I am a bi-weekly grocery shopper. Tamirisc gets paid bi-weekly so that is when we go. I may go for a quick trip in between if we need something.





Photobucket







Now let's rock! This week, it is a "freebie" week and I am in a Queen kind of mood! Usually, I only post one video but this week it has to be two! Rock on!  Peace.... 



3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

I truly love Queen. Freddie Mercury had such fantastic talent. Thank you for playing along with us today, and we hope to see you next week too. Following you.

Rachel said...

You can't go wrong with Queen. Awesome choice! I love peanut butter cups.

Oh, My Darling said...

Yum, Reese's peanut butter cups!!!