Thursday, June 16, 2011

Top 10 List...Thursday June 16th


I found a new blogger today (well she is new to me anyway) and every Thursday she post a Top 10 question. Honestly, I could not help to think David Lettermen and his Top 10!

Anyway, I digress.  Her question of the week was: 10 Things you want to do but haven't yet?  Although, I have my on-going Project 52 list which you can see HERE, I will list my 10 anyway (kind of random.

1. Go to the zoo
2. Go to Grant's Farm
3. Make those home made Christmas cards for my family and friends.
4. Buy a couch
5. Get 25 of those pounds of fluffiness off
6. Get back in to college
7. Finish my A-Z Photo Project
8. Go to Las Vegas
9. Have my niece over for a week
10. Go to Hawaii!!! :) (side note: I really want to go bad!!!)


Peace...Naila Moon

4 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Love your list, Naila. Yeah, Hawaii sounds NICE, huh?

May you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I love your Top 10 list! I'm actually going to Vegas next month but would LOVE to go to Hawaii :)

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Great list Naila! Thanks for joining in! :) I'd like to go to Hawaii, or anyplace tropical, someday too!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment! What a great day to get married on! We were also married in December, on the 8th!

I'm your newest follower :)