It is Thursday and that can only mean it is Top 10 List day. It is hosted by Beth over at A Work In Progress. This week she asks "assuming you had advance notice, if you were going to be stranded for an extended period of time on a deserted island, what 10 things would you bring?" (No power sources, boats, airplanes, or satellite phones)
Now, I have to say, if I had advance warning, I simply would not go! :) However, I digress. Here is my 10:
1. Huge tent!
2. A saw for cutting wood or opening coconuts.
3. Since there is no power source other than sun, I will go with a library full of books to pass the time. (that of course would include the Dummies Guide To Getting Stranded On An Island)
4. Fishing pole with a hook. (After all, a girl has to eat.)
5. Solar powered or crank flash light with radio (I want to see what is in the darkness of night and hear some news too. I also want to be rescued eventually.)
6. An emergency bag and a pillow (I suppose that is two things t..ah, well my list. lol)
7. My husband! (the rules did not say I could not bring another person to get stranded with. *grins*)
8. Solar powered water purifier.
9. Solar powered lighter. (yes, there is such a thing!)
10. Inner tube big enough for two! (the rules did not say, I couldn't bring an inner tube...not to mention this one has a rescue flag attached. lol)
I think I am set now! Peace...Naila Moon