Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

Hello everyone and welcome to Monday's Music Moves Me hosted by the divine, Xmas Dolly. This is one of my favorite days for blogging because I get to move and groove to the tunes.


As you can possibly see (unless you are actually reading this on Monday or after), I have posted a day early. I am not sure exactly why except that I am just excited to dance, dance, DANCE! Whoot!




Photobucket


This week is a free week, which is always fun.  So, I thought what should I do? Hmmm? My hubby and I were out playing at the park near some lovely ponds today and it was very hot. However, all the elements were in play so...let's do a dedication to the elements of earth, wind, fire and water. Let's Start groovin' with this one: (smiles)





Next up is Earth (note, I found this video and never had heard it before today. It is haunting and you can't dance to it but poses good questions):





Let's go with wind next:



Now fire:



And finally, that cool refreshing water:





Keep on rockin' and boog-ing...Naila Moon



5 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

SOME GREAT TUNES.....

Shawn said...

Woohoo..great post!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great choices! Thanks for playing along! :)

Country Girl with One More Drinkin' Song is a Shotgun Girl under Blue Skies

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Wow, these songs are really good. I even knew a couple. Thanks for sharing, and have a good night. Already following.

XmasDolly said...

Hey girl, how's goin'? We had a song very similar. Alright great minds think alike. Love all your choices though! Make me hustle in my chair for sure. Have a good one and thanks for rockin' with us!