Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

I am back and in full swing ok, almost anyway, and today is one of my favorite days for blogging. Meet Me Monday with  Java is cancelled for this week. So, I will just be rocking out with Xmas Dolly at Music Moves Me.


Photobucket


This week's music is Patriotic Songs or Broadway Tunes.
I will probably present both to you but I am starting off with one of my favorite Broadway plays and songs. (I have seen the movie version, professional version and college version. Think I like it? *grins* )
Here it is:





To keep rockin' on next up: The dancing and music cannot be compared to the next video. I have seen a Broadway version of this one too.


  

This one is one of my favs as well. We could use a little of this!
 


There are so many Broadway musicals I love and I could post all day. However, to get that patriotic one in too, I will finish up with this one. Peace...Naila Moon






3 comments:

Colette S said...

I've heard so much about west side story. I really need to watch it.

Thanks for sharing your music and dancing with us.

Aloha!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm really loving your choices! Thanks for playing along! :)

Patriotic Tunage - MMMM

XmasDolly said...

I got to agree with my girls here! Great Great picks! Why didn't I think of West Side Story, and the rest because I love them all! Now, on a sadder note my goodness I didn't know about your Dad. My deepest sympathies regarding your Dad! HUGSSSS My goodness I lost my dad too so I know what you're going through. Anytime you need to talk feel free to e-mail me. Hugs to you my friend!