Are you a Disney fan but hate the lines? Do you want to see all of your favorite characters at a faster rate? Check this out!
Filled with revolutionary, field-tested touring plans that can save four hours of waiting in line in a single day, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015 is the key to planning a perfect vacation.
What's new in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015?
- The latest word on FASTPASS and the future of FastPass+.
- Additional coverage of guided tours at Disneyland.
- Expanded advice for guests with disabilities.
- Detailed information about meeting Anna & Elsa from FROZEN.
- Extensive updates to quick-service and table-service dining in and around Disneyland Resort, including Disneyland's new online reservation system.
- Revised attraction ratings, and updates on refurbished classic attractions including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Alice in Wonderland.
- Details on the popular Marvel Superhero meet and greets in Tomorrowland.
- Updated advice on experiencing World of Color, including new dining package details.
- Information on the new Despicable Me, Harry Potter, Simpsons, and Fast & Furious attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Improved touring plans for all parks.
Disclosure: Naila Moon of Just The Stuff Ya Know was asked to promote this giveaway and was not compensated for the post.