Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#Halloween Musical Countdown- Day 1


Here we are folks at the beginning of a spook-tacular musical countdown to Halloween. I have some fun stuff in store for you. Come along for the ride and enjoy the fun. We are sure to have a howling
good time!

In case you don't know there are a bunch of us Crypt Keepers that enjoy the night air. You can follow along with them here:


If you are posting throughout the month of October Halloween fun, make sure to drop me a comment and I will come visit! Now let's get to this...ahhwhoo...........

A bit of a teaser:



...and then from the Midnight Syndicate.

1 comment:

Chelsea C. said...

Can I just say how much I love that you're running with a musical theme for the countdown? I did that a few years back and it was so much fun. I'm so excited to keep reading (and listening) for new Halloween music discoveries!

Countdown on, fellow cryptkeeper! ;)