Sunday, May 3, 2015

#MondaysMusicMovesMe



Hello one and all. Here we are in May which is completely unreal but here it is none-the-less. This being Monday it is time for Monday's Music Moves Me.

This week is no theme week which is always fun because I get to subject you...er, I mean share with you the music I would like for you to hear. Yeah, that's it! SO, let's see what I have for you.

Today is May 4th and of course being a Star Wars fan I must wish that the 4th Be with you and to start out this son



Next up:How about a little magic?


Finally let's just kick off the week with some good mojo!



5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Great tunes my friend. Twist & Shout oh my goodness I haven't heard that in like forever. YOU ARE SO ROCKIN' THE HOUSE. Woo hoo!

stevebethere said...

Brilliante selecsions (that was said in my french accent) all classics in their own right Twist and Shout brings back some memories of when I was a kid although I am only 21 now :-)

Have an oldietastic week Naila Moonbeam :-)

csuhpat1 said...

Great selections. Love Twist and Shout.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I Do Believe in Magic and it makes me Twist and Shout! :D Have a tunetastic week, Michelle!

Colette S said...

Thanks for sharing these tunes Michelle.
Hope you had a great week!