Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...Freebie Week, Again? 9/28/15


Hey, did anyone see the Lunar eclipse last night. As of this entry 6:45PM, it has not started. No doubt it will be cool and music will be written about it. Hee Hee, I know you saw what I did right there but I couldn't help it.

Anyway, being that this is Monday, I welcome you back to another week of rockin' music. Of course you know by now this is hosted by Xmas Dolly, Stacy, Callie, and me! We love having you here to dance the day (or in this case night) away with us. This was supposed to be dancer of the week's choice but sadly, our dancer did not respond so we are having another freebie week to round up September. Please check Dolly's site weekly for what is going on.

In the month of October, I will likely be playing haunting tunes every week and possibly every day as I will become the Crypt Keeper once again. Stayed tuned and come back for that. I know it will thrill you! Bwa ha ha ha

First up and thinking about the moon. Here are the phases in case you need to know it some day...or you are in 6th grade.



Next: I wonder how many of us have spoken hushed words to the moon and stars with a dream on our heart or love on our mind?


Finally: This one is dedicated to my husband. It is not a love song by all means but is certainly that of Pink Floyd which he loves. Did you ever wonder about the other side of the moon? You know, the dark side? ;) NOTE:This is 47 minutes long. So, listen a bit and come back to listen more.  Floyd is always worth it!  ~Naila Moon





4 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Hello, hello, hello is there anybody out there... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehehehehe Love that tune. I don't remember hearing that one by Bruno Mars, but I could be mistaken. The moon was beautiful tonite and we even got some pics. Thanks for sharing the info!!! Have a great week.

csuhpat1 said...

I love Dark Side of the Moon. Great choice.

stevebethere said...

Dark Side Of The Moon a classic :-)

Have a hauntinglytastic week :-)

Colette S said...

It was not a good sky for us. It was cloudy and rainy outside.
But we did see little glimpses!

Very good songs to go with theme of the moon :)