Sunday, December 13, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...The Holiday Version Part 2 (3rd week of Advent)


Hey, it is Monday and it is time to spin the tunes once again on Monday's Music Moves Me. We are everything holiday music right now. So, put on your fancy-schmancy clothes, take off your shoes, and put on some jingle bells, then hit the dance floor.

I am ready to rock around the Christmas tree with you. Here we go.........

First up: I forgot to wish all my Jewish friends a Happy week of Hanukkah this past week. (For those of you that do not know, tonight Dec. 14th is the last night.) This one is for you!



Next up:  I shared this on Facebook but I have to share this here too. Since discovering this singer awhile ago, I have loved his musical talents. This version of a song I love is incredible!



Finally: This week begins the third week of Advent with the theme of "Joy". So, to honor that theme I will share this with you.


Happy Holidays! Your Faithful Elf, Naila Moon




5 comments:

stevebethere said...

Aww! I liked your choices Naila and loved your photo heheh! made me smile :-)

Hope alls OK and your getting in the Christmas mood, although the photo indicated yes LOL

Have an elftastic week :-)

XmasDolly said...

hahaha I like the last one the best! LET'S DANCE! BOOGIE WOOGIE! YOU'RE ROCKED THE HOUSE GIRLFRIEND!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Catch My Words said...

Great picks, and I love the redesign of your blog.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love your choices, Naila! This is without a doubt my favorite time of year! :)

The Man With The Bag sings Jingle Bell Rock so Run Run Rudolph have Christmas the Whole Year Round It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

John Holton said...

Good selections. I'm still trying to figure out how they did the second one.