Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday's Music Freebie Day 1/18/16


* slides in from stage left* I am so late posting music today but I am here now, and that is all that matters right?  Why do I only hear crickets?

Anyway, since I am late and you know that I post music on Monday, let's just get right on with it. Shall we?

This week is a freebie music week which is great. Like many of my musical peeps this week, I am sure are lamenting over the loss of David Bowie and as of today, Glenn Frye. Let me also mention, singer, Celine Dion who lost her beloved husband and brother-in-law within a few days of each other.

First: Goodbye, David Bowie


Next:Goodbye, Glenn Frye



Finally: Celine sang it best...




2 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Cool you made it and I love your choices especially Celine. Very touching, but what's with the throwing of the dress around.... hmmm.... So many musicians passing so close... unreal!!!

Colette S said...

Yay you made it girl!
Thanks for sharing.
There is quite of bit of death in the music area.
Hope your week is going great.