Here are my 10 reasons that kids have it better over adults.
- Kids can eat chocolate ice cream, drip it down their face and shirt and still have friends.
- Kids can swing as high as they want and not have to worry about their knees snapping off.
- Kids can eat at a restaurant for free or deep discount.
- Kids clothing and things are cheap to buy.
- Kids can ask for $10 bucks and not be expected to pay it back.
- Kids can wrap up rocks off of the road for Christmas presents.
- Kids can give bouquets of dandelions to adults as flower presents.
- Kids can be brutally honest.
- Kids are told they are cute all the time.
- BONUS Grandma will take kids for the evening, take them shopping, let them eat stuff Mom never would have let them eat, let them stay up late, and spoils them rotten!