Sunday, June 5, 2016

Monday's Music Moves Me...Opposites Attract! #MondaysMusicMovesMe



Hello my musical peeps! It is Monday and that means music, in fact it is the lfirst Monday of June! Can you believe it? We are into Summer fun in the sun. Ok, really, it is just plain ole hot (102 today) here in my neck of the woods but hey, that is what happens when you live in the desert! 

This little shin-dig is hosted by Xmas Dolly and co-hosted by Callie, Stacy, and me. We have a Spotlight Dancer this week...I wonder who it could be, ha!...so, that means theme. This week she...cough, cough, me...decided it would be fun to do opposites attract. eg; one song rain, next song, sunshine. You get it?

Ok, so here we go...

Angel

Devil


Down


Up


Make sure to link and have fun with this! ~M. aka Naila Moon


4 comments:

stevebethere said...

Love your choices especially Shaggy and Lady Antebellum :-)

Have a a tanfastic day Miss new name LOL :-)

XmasDolly said...

Hey girl, I bet you didn't know that you have another opposite. New to Old!!! ~hehehehe~ Got some great choices there girlfriend! Have a rockin' week!

Catch My Words said...

These were fun. This was a great theme!

Colette S said...

These are fun.
Thanks for sharing Naila!