Wednesday, September 7, 2016

#Halloween Party Decorations Review


I know we are barely into September but to me that means Fall is here. It also means Halloween is right around the corner. I love Halloween almost (but not quite) as much as I do Christmas.
I enjoy dressing up, playing fun spooky music, and going to Halloween parties.

Every party needs decorations though so, I was happy to received this Halloween Party Decorations. It has a least the beginnings of what could make a great party.


The kit comes with:
*Cardboard "Happy Halloween" banner
*Tissue paper spider garland
*Tissue paper ghost garland
*Tissue paper pumpkin garland
* 10 black and orange balloons


I hung up the garlands to see how they would look. The "Happy Halloween" one, as mentioned, is made from cardboard for the cutout letters.


The letters are pretty sturdy. They are held together by little gold brads that make each letter movable. The ends also have the brads but are not solid which makes the banner easier to hang up. It easily folded back together when I took it down.



The tissue garlands were not as easy to put up as I would have thought they would be. There is a string that runs through the middle of each garland. Before I opened each garland, that string was wrapped around the paper. This was not so much the issue as when I went to hang each one, the string got tangled up. This made it difficult to pull apart each one.


However, as you can see, I managed it and they hung nicely. Each garland measures about two yards long. I was careful taking them apart because the paper is thin tissue paper that could easily tear if I was not careful enough.


Each garland was two dimensional which made them pop off of the wall. That was a fun little extra than just seeing them flat and looking like paper dolls.
Adding the orange and black balloons seems like it is a fun addition to the kit but in my mind, not necessary either. The garlands stand on their own.

Overall, I liked this set and again, think it would be a nice start for a Halloween party or maybe a not-so-scary decorations for kids to have. Either way, Halloween will be fun.

Disclosure: I received this item at a heavily discount price. The review here is 100% my own opinions and may differ from yours. ~Naila Moon

No comments: