Sunday, July 15, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me: Numbers! #MondaysMusicMovesMe #music #linkup

Welcome back to another fabulous week. To start off every work week, the gals at Monday's Music Moves Me spins some tunes to get you hoppin' and a-boppin'. Once again this week, I am the co-host with a new theme to play.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT:
Follow me on my new Facebook Page HERE

This week I have decided that the theme for the week should be numbers in the song titles. Now there are tons of songs out there. The first that came to mind when I was thinking about this theme was, "867-5309".  I have decided not to go with that one at all because I figured someone else would. So, I have come up with a few more.  Enjoy the music and have a good week.

Remember to add your linky and I will be by as soon as I can.

Musically inclined,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

First up:  Number 1


Next up: Number 8


Finally: Number 55


10 comments:

bookworm said...

A nice variety. Eight Days a Week from my growing up here, memories of young adulthood and the 55 speed limit, some mellow Shania. That was a pleasant cover to start my week with! Alana ramblinwithamblogspot.com

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

What a fun theme you came up with this week! There were so many excellent choices that it made my job a bit challenging. I'm sure everyone had fun pulling this one together and we're all sure to have fun hitting the dance floor together. Have a fantastic week!

XmasDolly said...

Oh yes, I totally agree with Cathy it truly is a fun theme. I never realized how many tunes there are with numbers there's soooooooooo many! Shania surely bounced back spite all her troubles. Good for her! Have a great week my friend! GOOD JOB! hugs

csuhpat1 said...

Beautiful songs. We both choose Eight Days A Week. I guess we both have a great mind.

John Holton said...

Three winners here! I think nearly everyone had "Eight Days A Week," but the other two were unique here. Good set!

Mike Golch said...

I love the Beatles 5 days a week!! I hope you stop by to check out my tunes. and than come Celebrate celestine's Birthday as well!! http://mjgolch.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-happy-birthday-to-my-celestine.html

Cathy Keisha said...

Cool songs. You can't go wrong with "8 Days a Week." Thanks for picking such a neat theme.

pilch92 said...

Great choices, especially I Can't Drive 55. :)

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Great choices! Shania has an amazing voice. (And with regards to your comment about the co-worker who thought Conway Twitty was a god...SO DO I!!! LOL)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Absolutely loved this theme! Also, I can't believe *I* didn't think about "867-5309"...heh! Love your choices, Michelle! Especially Shania Twain. ;) Hope you're having a great weekend!