Sunday, September 2, 2018

30 Days Hath September...The Return!



Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting leap year, that's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine.

Hello, my fellow friends and hopefully soon to be friends. I have been away awhile mostly just dealing with life but also reflecting on this blog and where it needs to go. Or if it needs to go anywhere and stop permanently.

I decided that I did not want to let it go. I have spent too much of my life here letting my thoughts flow free. I have shared music, pain, laughter, family, products, and holidays I so love. How could I possibly let it go? As I said, I couldn't.

So, here I am another September is upon us and I have once again returned to the 30 Days Hath September idea. What is that you might ask? Well, it is the idea to take every day in September and improve yourself in some way. For me, one way was to blog for 30 days straight. I did not always get it right but I attempted.

Although this is technically September 2nd, I will be undeterred! After all, one of my one-word goals this year was determination so...

This month you will, of course, see music as I love to share with the 4M gals. You will also see photos and preparations for the upcoming Halloween month that I share followed by Thankful November and of course my favorite holiday, Christmas. It is making the attempt and I hope you will follow along.

If you are brand new to my page, consider following me here and my other social media place. Also, tell me where you are so I can come to visit. I love comments (as we all do) so, tell me you are here at least or comment on what I have had to say or what you would like to see from me. I do read the comments ya know. ;)

Happy September!
Michelle aka Naila Moon

No comments: