Friday, October 12, 2018

The Week of the WItch Continues. #Halloween #music #CryptKeeper




*Cackles* Welcome back my ghoulish fiends. This week in the crypt I have been spinning the tunes about the witches. I missed out yesterday as I found myself being awful sleepy. Could it have been a spell put on me? Nah!

So to strike up a match under the cauldron, let me start out with this first song about a "Witches Rave"
This singer is new to me but he has an upbeat song that is pretty good. He is singing about missing out on the rave.

Rave: a lively party or gathering involving dancing and drinking



This next song has the subject in the title, "The Swamp Witch". Jim Stafford does not sing through the song but rather talks to music. The music has a throwback rockabilly sound to it. The video was made independently but goes quite well with the song. 
This is a song of a witch who gets accused and then is welcomed by a town near the swamp.



Bonus song because I missed yesterday.

This final song of the day is by a Native American band named Redbone. The beginning of the song has the guitar player playing with a drumstick. He makes the guitar sing as much as the song does. 

This song tells the tale of a witch in New Orleans who has potions of many people see her for but ultimately, she disappears.




Have a great evening. Leave me a comment on which (witch) song you like the most.

Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

No comments: