Sunday, January 26, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me...Freebie Week #music



Hey ya all,

This is the last week that I am co-hosting for a bit again. It has been fun to do.
This is also to be a quick posting for me because, by the time you read this post, I will have landed in the Midwest for a bit.
I am off again to be with my family there and get some hugs and kisses from my precious grandkids.

So having said that, make sure you link up the music and spin the tunes. It is freebie week and that is always fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Let's go...

First up: How about some John Denver!

 

Next up: Jeffrey Osbourne



Finally: Frank Sinatra



Musically yours,
Michelle


4 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I hope you have a nice time with your family. It's interesting that you used 'Fly Me To The Moon' because I came from Athena Cat Goddess, where the author, Marie, shared a cover of this song. :) John Denver's 'Leaving On a Jet Plane' has always been a favorite. Thanks for being January's co-hostess on the dance floor and I hope you'll decide to do it again in the the not-so-distant future. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

songbird's crazy world said...

Frank Sinatra and John Denver, wow...I've always loved his version of "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

Cynthia J. Coleman said...

Hi,Michelle. Thanks for hosting the blog hop. I hope you have a fun and safe trip. Those are excellent tune choices. My favorite is "On the Wings of Love."I recently saw that "Leavin' On A Jet plane" was sung at Mary Travers'(Peter,Paul, and Mary) funeral .
My brother was a big John Denver fan, he looked like Denver when he was younger. He met John once when he was working at a small airport and got to tour John's plane. John's wife Annie held my niece for a bit.
I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

Alana said...

Safe travels back. Hmmm, John Denver singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane". Never had heard that version. I also enjoyed "On the Wings of Love", which was totally new to me.