Monday, January 13, 2020

#MondaysMusicMovesMe Freebie Week/Celebrating!


Hey everyone! It's Monday's Music Moves Me once again. Whew, the week went fast. I cannot believe it is even mid-January. So, yesterday was my birthday and of course I would like to celebrate it with you all. I am not sure how that is supposed to look but, YAY!

This week we have a freebie week which means of course, I spin whatever tunes I would like you to hear. Let's not waste anymore time with my dribble and let's get to it. Shall we?

First up: I love the singer, Pink. She tells it like it is and is also a terrific mom. This song is about celebrating life.



Next up: This next song by Taylor Swift is about growing up. I know full well that there are somethings that I wished I could do when I was still little. I suppose that is the nature of growing up and looking back on the years.




Finally: This next singer and song are both new to me. However, he talks about it "being good to be alive" and ya know what? It is?! He talks about how he was almost lost to the world and I think we can all relate to that too. But dang...it is still good!




Make sure to sign up on the linky and enjoy our weekly musical party. I will try to be around later to see you!

Peace and musically yours,
Michelle

6 comments:

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Great choices this week and hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for visiting today and with regards to your comment... I think Conway is a god too! Always have, always will :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I stopped in on Monday to boogie and even left a comment. Did you look in your Spam folder to see if I might have been thrown in there? We're catching up on this season The Voice and we're at the point where Taylor Swift is a guest advisor to all the judges and contestants. She seems to have a good nature. Andy Grammer pop on my radar more than a decade ago. I think I liked him more then than I do now. To me a lot of his stuff sounds too much alike. Have a boogietastic weekend, my friend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

All awesome song choices, Michelle! Every one of those are favorites of mine! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle,

I'm not sure what's going on here but it appears today's post is somehow tied together with last week's. Well...the only thing left from last week in your content is the linky party as well as the comments. I thought I'd better let you know what's going on. I'll check back later to see if you fixed it so my comment on your mewsic shows up in the proper place. :)

XmasDolly said...

Okay, did you run to linkys together. Well, anyway you do have some great tunes here I must admit. I never heard that "Glory" tune before. Very nice. Yes, very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing. Your subject for today was really good too! Have a great day my friend! hugs

Alana said...

I hope the linkys have been fixed and this ends up in the right spot. This was a rockin' post between Andy Grammar and Pink. My tapping foot was rocking my desktop monitor seriously back and forth! In contrast, Taylor Swift's song (as the mother of a grown son) brought out the bittersweet feelings in me. Hope you had a good couple of weeks!