Monday, August 2, 2010

Meet Me Monday-August 2, 2010

Well, it is that day of the week were we meet and learn about each other. Yep, it is Meet Me Monday! As always it is hosted by the lovely Java @Never Growing Old. Want to join? Click on the site, add your name and answer these few questions!


 
1. What is your favorite holiday?
Hands down, I love the Christmas holiday season. I do not think there is anything I do not like about it. For me, it has always been a time of renewal and a time to spend with family. I do have to say, as I have gotten older the time with family is even more precious to me, especially now that I do not live close to them.
This year will be our Grand-baby's 1st Christmas so that will be special and spoil her rotten. lol

                            ~Christmas 2009 with some of the family at my Grandma's nursing home~

2. What color clothing do you wear the most?

In truth, I wear a lot of red. It is often my power color. (If you notice in the photo above, I am wearing red)

Here too!


                                                          ~Playing with my friend's dog~

And again here too!




                                     ~Goofing off with one of my brothers (notice the red under shirt!)~



 
3. What is your heritage?
This is actually an interesting question.  I know on my Mother's side:
                                                                    ~I am Cherokee~
                                                                          ~I am Irish~
And a whole lot of mutt! LOL


On my Dad's side that is where it get's questionable. You see my Dad was adopted and had a closed adoption. What he did find out is that his parents were immigrants and were:

                                                                            ~Jewish~

Other than that, he does not know much about his biological parents.  My Dad jokes we could have our whole family reunion in a phone booth for his side of the family.

4. What is your middle name?
Marie

5. What is your favorite cookie?
Oh, now that is a quite easy answer. I love my Mother's home made chocolate chip cookies!!! Oh, just thinking about that makes me crave them. Yummy!  I especially liked them right out of the oven when they are still hot.





 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure you link up and meet some other fine folks!
Peace...Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf

No comments: