|The daughter and Grand-daughter trying on hats at Garden Ridge.|
- Welcome to another addition of 10 thoughts Tuesday. Today would be the 1st Day of Spring 2012 edition! Whoooo.....
- Today was gorgeous outside. It did not rain a drop today and the clouds were simply gorgeous. I should have gone and played in a pond or something.
- Instead, I went shopping with my daughter and grand-daughter. We bought flip flops for the daughter. After all, it is flip flop season...always!
- I did get a massage today. A real massage. Oh, I was in heaven. I have needed one like in oh...four years! The best thing, it was free!
- Came home just before 7PM to watch the Biggest Loser while eating leftover corn beef and cabbage. Um....maybe not the greatest idea in the book.
- My family and I are gearing up to hold a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society's, Relay For Life. If you would like to donate on my behalf, I would so appreciate it.
- Our fundraiser will include massages, Zumba (lead by the Zumba Queen), tarot reads for entertainment purposes and trivia. We hope it does well because right now we have a goal of $1200 to raise before April 1st.
- Lofty goal but I think we can accomplish anything if we go for it.
- I am getting tired...drifting...drifting...splashes water on face...drifting...
- So, what did you do for the 1st day of Spring? Did you buy flip flops too? What kind or color if you did?
Happy Spring ya all,