1. Hey everybody, welcome back to another addition of 10 thoughts Tuesday. Glad you are here. How is everyone feeling this week?
2. Before I get too far ahead of myself I wanted to welcome another new follower. He calls himself the King of Queenz. He is a stay at home Dad of a bunch 'o girls...such the name. He is also new to Blogger. Go over there and follow him will ya? Tell him I sent ya! lol
3. As always, I appreciate all the followers I have had for a while too. You all are special to me and I would not be here without you. Thanks so much!
4. So, this week (and last two weeks) I have had massive back spasms going on. It has been just awful!! Today is the best I have felt literally in days and able to move.
5. I don't know about you but I think that ground hog lied back in February. It has been absolutely beautiful weather here.
6. We do however live in tornado alley so you could be blown away at any second. Today has been VERY windy but I will take that any day over snow.
7. I am sure most kids (and teachers) in this area feel a bit jipped not having a snow day. I am real sorry about that. (hear the sarcasm?)
8. I shaved off Tamirisc's hair today. I mean he is one bald dude right now. I didn't want to do it because I love running my fingers through his hair. (ummm...is that tmi?) Anyway, he said he was doing (again) to support our nephew through his treatment for leukemia.
9. Speaking of which, we attended an event called St. Baldrick's. My friend, Debra's, (who I have mentioned before here) son Evan, honored our nephew and raised $415 to have his head shaved. Her son is only 7 years old. We all just think it is awesome! Click on the link if you would like to check out my nephew's progress.
10. Well, here I am already at the end. I seem to have so much to say tonight. Ah, well, dinner does call. I am having chicken. What are you or did you have for dinner? Tell me.