Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...8/1/13


Hello everyone and welcome back to Thankful Thursday and a song.
I am sorry that I missed you all last week. It was the weekend before I realized I even forgot to post.

This Friday I am finally getting to fly back to Missouri to see my kids and grand-kids. I am getting more excited by the minute. I have not even met my new grandson so that even makes it more special.

Around here in our apartment complex it has simply been loud! I mean really loud with construction going on. Do not get me wrong, I am grateful for our apartment and just the sheer fact I can hear anything.

However, I am so looking forward to the sounds of toddler giggles, babbling babies and adult conversations with my kids. It has been over a year since I have seen them and I cannot be more grateful than be able to go see them.

What are you grateful for this week? Tell me in comments and I will come visit you.

Peace,
Naila Moon

1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

That really is something special to be grateful for. Have tons of fun and take lots of pictures. You didn't say how long you are going for... Cute song! Thank God it's not that Purple freak! I cannot stand him!!!! grrrrrrrrrr