Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song



I was wondering today about the differences in people. Some people seem so happy all the time and full of life and wonderment. Others on the other hand seem in a constant loop of depression, anger or disgust of their fellow human beings.

It is not to say that I do not have down days because I do. I just do not get being upset at everything all the time. We have so much time on this Earth, after that, we are gone. Shouldn't are life be of fulfillment even if life seem sucky? We can find happiness even in the midst of a storm.

Today I am just simply thankful for being able to wake up in the morning (or sometimes afternoon hee hee) and look forward to what the day may bring. It is the surprise in life.

I am sharing a video today with you that I discovered. This woman certainly could be down considering her situation but she isn't. She is just living life with what it is right now.

Be happy, be thankful.
~Naila Moon

PS>Link up after the video.





1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

What an amazing video! Wow! She certainly is an example of courage and strength for us all! I wonder how's she doing now...