Thursday, February 24, 2011

Excitment in the air

Today was one of those days that you just wanted to jump for joy.  

My daughter for awhile now (about a year) has been living out of a motel with one of her best friends. The reason this occurred is absolutely ridiculous and actually too tedious to even get in to. Let's just say though, the circumstances for it to have happened hurt her feelings quite a bit. Needless to say, I have been nothing but worried for her since it did occur.  The fact is, being that I was 3 states away from her, I could not do much for her either. sigh....

But then, that brings me to today.  

A little while ago I noticed on FB that she exclaimed "I HAVE A HOME!"  I immediately called her to listen to her good news and sure enough she did.

Oh but her new home is not some dinky apartment. Oh no! It is a 3 bedroom, two bath, with a fireplace, walk in closets, jacuzzi tub, his and her sinks...the works.  Here is the kicker too. She and her friend are only paying a little over $600.  Can you believe it?

She deserves this because she has worked hard and dealt with a lot of stuff to get here.


She moves tomorrow! ;-)


Peace...Naila Moon

No comments: