Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17...gift of laughter

Day 17



Today I suppose I am most thankful for the gift of laughter. There is so much crappola that is going on in this world even as I write that it is hard to want to laugh.

However, some things you find yourself laughing at in spite of it all.  My daughter was telling me that she was watching an old Steve Martin film last night and not only did it remind of her of my husband (I cannot imagine why) but also, that the movie simply made her laugh.

Laughing is good for the soul, don't you think? What has made you laugh today?? Tell, me. I would like to know.

How about this?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks.............that made me smile. I love laughter too....in fact a sense of humor was on my thankful list a few days ago. I'd rather laugh than cry!