Thursday, June 28, 2012

Featured Faces Friday...June 28, 2012



Photobucket

 


Hello and welcome to Featured Faces Friday. The day I pick two of my wonderful followers and feature them on my blog. I have currently 113 followers so this will take awhile. Please visit them and say hello. Tell them I sent you. OK?


For those featured: You get to grab my button on the right (which just happens to be my Grandma)---> and post it on your blog.


Introducing:


Lucy



Bio: "I schedule my housework as little as possible, four items in a seven-course meal include your knife, fork, beverage, and possibly even your napkin. Queen of the house hour is a fixed part of my week; candles and music are optional, mad wine is mandatory."


Blogs: Closer To Lucy

Notes: I met Lucy when I commented on one of her blogs. After all, the woman loves Lucille Ball and pays homage to her with her blog. If you want to know anything about Lucille Ball's life or for that matter her life, she is your gal! Thanks for following me.
------------------
My Photo
Ron Easton

Bio: "I have been posting here for a few years now and only now in 2012 am I getting a sense of direction. Thank you for reading and commenting and coming back again soon!"


Blogs: Dads Unlimited

Notes: I have only recently met Ron when he commented on my A-Z Challenge.  This Dad is good hearted and has lots of thoughts on being the best parent he can be. You might only catch him on a Tuesday when he post a tune or two.  Thanks for following me.


Peace...Naila Moon

3 comments:

Closer to Lucy said...

Awwww...shucks, thanks for the feature Ms. Naila. Grabbing your button :)

Sabrina said...

THank you very much for the mention! I am going to do my best to get back on track over the next couple of weeks again, my schedule has been way off since July. I will be sure to check out "Lucy's" site too!

XmasDolly said...

Okay visited both. Very cute idea. Have a great weekend.