Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song June 13, 2013


Good afternoon all. I have been out and about and enjoying spending time with my Mom who is visiting me for another week. Good to hang out with her. It is warm here and rain is badly needed.

As it is Thankful Thursday and A Song today, I am just grateful for all that I have and all that I am.  I am grateful for my family and the friends I do have. Life is good even when sometimes it just seems mucky.

I wanted to give a hearty shout out to my blog pal and cyber sis, Marie Moody aka Xmas Dolly. It is her birthday today. She has been a great online friend by being kind to me and teaching me a few things I did not know. I appreciate her very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE. The song today is for you!

Don't forget to link up so that I can come visit you.
~Naila Moon





1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww sniff-sniff - Happy Birthday to me by aliens is the sweetest thing ever and I love my daisy! You're duh best cyber-sissy ever!