Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review of the Shortgame Film Trailer


Eight of the best golfers in the world come together to compete in the World Championships of Golf. These aren't just any o' golfers though. Oh no! These eight golfers are only seven years old. That's right, seven!

In the movie, The Shortgame, these kids are the best of the best. This two time winning film, follows the lives of eight kids as they train and work hard to get a chance among 1500 other kids to become world champions.

The film shows the humorous side as the kids might just say anything as kids will do. The Shortgame also brings to the forefront that if you work hard for your dreams you can accomplish anything.

I can tell you, I am not the biggest of golf fans but when I saw this trailer, it intrigued me. This is one that I think I just will have to see.

What would you do to follow your dreams? The movie release was September 20th.
~Naila Moon



Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.


1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Wow! Children are so very talented in many aspects of life. While I'm not a fan of gold myself either, I wouldn't mind checking out this film :)