Saturday, November 2, 2013

#AEDM2013


As I mentioned yesterday, this month I am participating in the Art Every Day Month challenge. I can create however I wish and with whatever medium.

I bought an empty art journaling book and have decided to "journal" in it for the month. My theme is thankful/grateful but I may or may not stick to that. I will just see what it brings me.

I may share here every few days instead of every day.

Here are days 1 and 2. Enjoy!
~Naila Moon

Day 1-Spirituality

Day 2-Celebration of Day of the Dead 


4 comments:

LA Botchar said...

Love the Mother Theresa quote!! I think that is my new favourite.
Like the idea of this challenge - which I was more artistic.

XmasDolly said...

It is 3:23 p.m. on sunday & I just got the notice on this. You really should look into this so people can come by and say hi and see what you have done don't ya think? Check your e-mail your linky has been sent for tomorrow & hubby is Spotlight Dancer. ;)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

This art challenge is open to a variety of "art". Cooking, photography, writing, or like I am doing. Do not be intimidated, just jump in!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I don't know what the deal is,