Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Review: Java Me Up! Coffee-Fueled Energy Bars! #shopletreviews


My household was sent these Java Me Up! Coffee-fueled energy bars in mocha almond to try out. At first, I was not sure I would like them because I am not a coffee kind of gal.  I did try one though and actually, I do like them. They might just be the pep I need in the mornings.

However, since I thought I might be biased...aka not like them...because I do not care for coffee, I had Tamirisc try them out instead. He is the coffee person around here and somehow, I knew he would definitely, like them. Here is what he had to say...


Well, what do you think? Are you going to try them? I am telling you, as someone who does not like coffee, these are good! These are certainly "coffee with a bite!"

Some additional info.:

  • All Natural (coffee, chocolate, almonds, and rolled oats, dipped and drizzled with dark chocolate
  • 160 calories
  • 5G Fiber
  • 6G Protein
  • Contains antioxidants
  • Low in sodium
  • Half-a-cup of coffee in every bar


Disclosure: I received 1 box of 12 bars to try for my open and honest opinion. The views expressed here are 100% my own or that of my household and may differ from yours.
~Naila Moon



1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

BWAHAHAHAHA You better hide that box! Sounds to me like he's going to go have a field day with those. I'm surprised he made it through the video. I've tasted these also they are really really yummy. Everything he said is absolutely true! Way ta go Tamirsue ... okay so I botched his name. LOL