Saturday, October 17, 2015

2015 Just The Stuff Ya Know's Holiday Gift Guide-Now Taking Submissions


Hello, I am Naila Moon from Just The Stuff Ya Know.  I am happy to announce that I am  now accepting family friendly products to be featured in my Holiday Gift Guide for 2015. Do you have an item that you would like showcased for the holidays? I'd be thrilled to feature products for the whole family!  
Holiday shopping can be quite the task, especially when shopping for multiple people. I want to make your Holiday Shopping easy by featuring ideas for everyone on your gift list.
I am accepting all items big or small, but all items must be full size and I will keep all items.( See further details below.)  Here are some ideas. 
*Electronics
*Appliances
*Ladies Items
*Men’s Items
*Kids of all ages Items
*Tools
*Gift Baskets
*Toys, Games & Hobby Items
*Footwear
*Fitness Equipment & Gear
*Pets
*If your item is not on this list, please contact me! This list is not exhaustive.
Time Line!My Holiday Gift Guide will run from November 26 to Dec 23rd, but all review products must be received on or before Dec 18th to make the deadline. The last day for submissions is December 1st, but I will consider otherwise if you email me.
Advertising!
If you do not have an item that you would like to send for review, I am willing to advertise just for you. If this interest you then please contact me for pricing. nailamoon1968@gmail.com

I highly recommend you consider running a giveaway to expand reader awareness and interest.  Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes directly to the winners.
Your Brand Will Receive:
*A feature blog post
*Post on our Facebook
*At least two Tweets
*Social Media Shares
*Contest Site Shares
*Holiday Gift Guide Inclusion
Product Submission Requirements!
All review items must be full-size products and will not be returned. Brands are responsible for all shipping costs.
If you are excited to be included in my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide, please submit your request by emailing me at nailmoon1968@gmail.com. Please put ‘Holiday Gift Guide’ in the subject line!

No comments: