Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday's Music Moves Me...Happy New Year 2016


Hey, Happy New Year everyone! Hope it has started out well for you. It is a new year and also first Monday of the year so that means music here.  Today we are having a freebie week and I am wasting no time to get on with it. Let's dance!

I thought I would ask for some music from Facebook or post music from my Pinterest board.

First up: Request for Queen...YES!





Next up: Some Soul to Soul



Finally: Alicia Keys

~Naila Moon

3 comments:

stevebethere said...

Good picks Naila I haven't heard Back To Life for 3 milliom years was a massive hit here as was Another One Bites The Dust

Have a nailatastic day :-)

csuhpat1 said...

Great songs. Brought back a lot of good memories.

Colette S said...

Happy New Year to you!
Definitely music for dancing! Love that #1
TURN IT UP!!!!