Sunday, October 2, 2016

#Halloween #Movie Countdown Day 2 #CryptKeeper

Photo source

Hello Boils and Ghouls. Today is day two of my creepy adventure countdown to Halloween.
As I mentioned yesterday, I am showcasing Halloween movies. Some will be truly scary and others, not so much.

Today's movie goes on the not so much side but is one of my favorites of the season. Featuring Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy, and Sarah Jessica Parker, Hocus Pocus is a family favorite. We have watched it every year since it came out in 1993 and never tire of it.


I think one of my favorite parts of the movie is when the sing and put a spell on the Halloween goers making them dance forever. I also love the cameo of Garry and Penny Marshall.

After three centuries, three witch sisters are resurrected in Salem, Massachusetts on Halloween night, and it is up to two teenagers, a young girl and an immortal cat to put an end to the witches' reign of terror once and for all.

Photos source
Until next time...Your Crypt Keeper.


No comments: