Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday's Music: Freebie Week!


Hey, all you musical fans. It is Monday and that means we rock out over at Xmas Dolly's Place. She is doing the A-Z Blog Challenge like I am, so check it out. Oh yeah, in fact, so are two other co-host, Stacy and Cathy. Whoot!

So, today is freebie week. I love this particular week because I can subject you...um, share...music I am into right now.

Last night, the hubby and I found this cool music channel. It shows concerts from different individual and groups. It also shows an interview show by Sammy Hagar. We happened to catch his show first and he was interviewing the lead guitar dude from ZZ Top!



Next, we caught a concert by Blondie!


The last concert we saw for the night was Cyndi Lauper! We loved her, she was pure class!





See ya next time. ~Michelle
PS> Head over to my other blog to see my A-Z. Reading Authors

3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Good pickins'!!! Very busy day today... thanks for playin' along! YOU'VE ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Michelle, I'm running a bit late this week. Keeping up with A2Zers and two doctor appointments (one for me, one for DH) sorta threw me behind. ZZ Top totally rock, a band that spans the age barrier. I mean who doesn't like this classic rock group? Thanks for dancing with the 4M crew. Hop over for a little mewsic when you get a chance!

Colette S said...

I always enjoyed Cyndi!
Thanks for the tunes!